svn diff with meld25 Jan 2017
How to use svn diff with meld
1. First, download meld from here and set the path to /bin folder of meld to $PATH variables.
2. Create a script of below content with name meld-diff.sh
meld “$6” “$7”
3. Copy the location, lets say its /home/you/meld-diff.sh
4. Edit subversion configuration file. Found in /home/you/.subversion/config
Search for “diff-cmd”, uncomment it and set it to path of our script we created just now. Save it.
For example : diff-cmd = /home/you/meld-diff.sh
5. Now if you run “svn diff”, it should redirect to meld automatically.